Saturday, October 6, 2012

Marble Rush

This is not a sort of technique and style. It happened; just when you're doing a mani and an important guest came. Well-timed-wrong-timed.

So, it would be best to say that I did not purposely murder my mani. Haha.


I earnestly want to make it spotless since this is my first on-screen marble.

Is it fair to blame it to my guest? (>‿◠)✌

After I took this photo, I realize that my cuticles are so dry like the devil!


Base: OPI The "IT" Color
Marble: OPI Pamplona Purple
Color Club Mrs. Robinson
OPI Eiffel For This Color

I like the marble in my left index, right middle and ring fingers. The rest, forget it. Lol. Oops... I think I put too much oil in my cuticles!

Semestral break (that is mid-summer in United States) is officially up and I promise you to make the best of it. All but then, my life is going to be tougher this time in school so I have to have more drive.

"Write kindness in marble and write injuries in the dust"

No comments:

Post a Comment