Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stamp attack

It's been five long days. My fault for being loaded and I'm sorry fo that. I was inspired to create a Chinese motiff. I have three colors from HongKong Collection though but I think it would be better to be more creative.




So would you believe that I wore these colors for five days??? Surprising for me because I don't wear polishes for more than two days. Oh now it depends and I think, this is becoming more frequent.

First pic is under the lamp and I have to crop it because of too much lighting. Second pic is under sunlight and the last is indoor w/ natural light.

I used OPI Greenwich Village (4 coats) for the base and ChG Passion for stamping; and for the contrast, I did an overlapping stamping using Konad M73 since GV is sheer. When I went out for foot spa, I surprisingly got the most exaggerated compliments from the manicurists! Hahaha.

2 comments: