Monday, February 6, 2012

From Roses to Cotton Candies

Just so you know that I'm not fond of colors red and pink but then again, I still want to keep the ones bought and use them. Somewhat this is what I did three days ago; considering it's the "red/pink" (my opinion for the colors of Valentine) month, I want to create a nail art that'll make someone think of valentine. Funny that after all my effort, it didn't turn that way! My four and five-year old nieces say that it looks like a cotton candy.



Please forgive my mess and not cleaning.

Here are the the stuffs:
1st color (in-line w/ the cuticle): butter London Snog
Middle color: OPI Manicurist of Seville
Tips: OPI Opi Red


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." ---Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment