Friday, February 17, 2012

Shrek & Moi

Hey wait, it's not actually Shrek whose with me. I mean it's not actually me whose with Shrek --- what???

I mean this:


Okay. It's clear now.

I saw this from my uncle's Facebook after I saw True Blood's "I want you every which way. I just want you." But Shrek is the sweetest! Just don't know if he'll also look sweet in my nails. Let's see...




All are pictures are taken indoor at daytime. Third photo is taken outdoor and under the sun.

Very thematic! I never thought that I'll love OPI Who the Shrek Are You this much. I'm sad 'cos I only own the mini bottle for this color. The red in contrast is OPI Opi Red.

I have this color four months ago and never tested. The minis look really cute but very hard to apply, IMO. The brush is so small plus the fact that it's a creme (which means it's a li'l bit sticky), it gave me some trouble in application. Maybe I can dilute it. I'm so much of a mess to use acetone as a diluent! As a result, I no longer can use my favorite polish. Sad.

So never, ever, dilute you lacquer using acetone. I'm so ashamed for doing this! Haha

I'll just hunt for the full-size bottle or a dupe.

________
Shrek: You know, I always thought I'd rescued you from the Dragon's Keep.
Princess Fiona: You did.
Shrek: No. It was you who rescued me.

No comments:

Post a Comment