Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, Lara (and her better halves)!

One of the fancy lacquers I have in my chest is the striking Lara's Theme. At first, I have the dilemma of "to wear or not to wear". It looks stunning on Beyonce (but I'm not Beyonce). On the other hand, I might look histrionic on this color (and somehow, not far from reality. Dang.).


Taken in morning, indoor w/o flash

Not bad, huh. Have I said that it's one of my favorite? If not yet, then I'm saying it is. Not just because of it's fanciness (well it counts), errr, it applies and blends perfectly. Purely creme and thick consistency.  It reminds me of Essie YHoM or OPI Manicurist of Seville.

To stamp or not to stamp? To french or not to french? After all, Lara alone is gorgeous. But I have to search for her better half. And here's what I've come up...

Pinkie to Thumb: CG Jitterbug, Orly Pure Porcelain, CG For Audrey, Essie Midnight Cami, Orly Luxe

Taken indoor, w/o flash under direct warm light

Seems hard to judge. All of them looks pretty perfect. Too bad I only have ten fingers. Haha

Here's the last before I fall in to deep sleep.


"Orange's complimentary color in the garden is blue".

No comments:

Post a Comment