Monday, February 13, 2012

I wear red

I am so so (and very) sorry that it took me forever to post this. I guesstimate doing this three days ago but I can give you lots of excuses why I fail doing so. For all that I'm posting it now. Hmmm... Hard to decide what color and shade to use. Yeah, I picked red --- and amongst my red family --- Zoya Kimmy, OPI Opi Red, OPI Manicurist of Seville, Essie Too Too Hot, Essie Meet Me At Sunset, guess who won?


1st photo: Daytime w/o flash
2nd photo: Daytime w/ flash

If you will notice, the polish actually appears to be in plum family in the bottle but it's so surprising that it's in the red-berry family! Not to mention how gorgeous is it in my nails! Oh by the way, it's OPI Manicurist of Seville.

I halved it using my magic tape and China Glaze Platinum Silver and pat with Misa Dance Fever/OPI Crown Me Already that I got from my dearest Rina! You can use either of the two. I use two different glitter lacquers just for comparison and I end up loving CRA bigtime. Sealed it with 2 coats of Seche Vite. In my opinion, it will last for 6 days w/o chipping except for the shrinking issue of SV. I took the pic in Day 2.

And lastly, my instagramed version. 


It's February 13 in Manila and tomorrow is the V-day. Happy hearts day!


"When in doubt, wear red."

3 comments: