Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lace & Roses

I dreamed about roses last night. I almost thought of it as a weird thing though considering that it's almost valentines, alright, fairly accepted.

Comes now is what I have actualized. Lace and roses nails. Two coats of OPI Bubble Bath for the base (I don't have a nude that's close to my skin so I choose this), stamped with Konad plates 57 and 65 using Black Creme from Wet n' Wild.



I envy those ladies who can make their lace perfect. I'm 80% happy with the result 'cos as you can see, the black creme smeared. I don't know if it only happen to me. But my sisters, girlfriends and boyfriends liked/loved it. Would you believe that it took me hella long to finish?! Well that's for real and I might do the better version next time.


This is my favorite instagramed version!

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." --- Alphonse Karr

2 comments: