Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chrome + Khrome

Boredom strikes me again and I tripped on my nails. Should I'll be getting those unopened, untested and forsaken.

The first lacquer, OPI Alpine Snow (matte). In the first place, it's not that I hate the mattified thing but the not-so-polisher-friendly formula. Secondly, when I learned about the mattifying top coat, the more it gave me the marbles. After a fashion and for the nails sake, I roughly forgo it.


I tried to make some effects what will transform the dullness to awesomeness.

Chrome. Yes! I pulled my two favorite chromes --- Missha HGR01 and China Glaze Hi-Tek. I mixed them literally over the stamping plate and... ta-da (above)!



Jeez. This is comely (despite some messes).  =) 

"People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." --- I Samuel 16:7 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment