Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 3: Dracula's Royal Guest

Dressed in velvet or suede, in a stunning blue and glamour. That's royalty.

I wonder how lucky Dracula is to be visited by a royal Vlad, I mean blood; and how does their blood tastes.

Royal blood. Blood with royal. How on earth am I gonna do that? I'm rushing to meet my sister at lunch so here's what I end up about the "royal" thing.



OPI Russian Navy (suede) stamped with Essie Midnight Cami using Konad m57. No topcoat.
1st pic: Daytime w/o flash
2nd pic: Dawn w/o flash


I am fascinated. Precisely, I've seen some works, in fact, a lot of works similar to this but it's really different when it comes to your own work. I didn't try putting SV for it'll mess the royal effect of Russian Navy.

And just like a royal guest, here today, gone later; my NOTD didn't last for a day. Not even for six hours. It chipped extremely. *Sigh

Won't last a polish without Seche Vite.

In cinemas in 2030...

1 comment:

  1. gawin mo sa akin ito sa wedding ng cuz ko!!!! :) lovet!

    ReplyDelete