Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sweet Nail

Literal. As in sweet from the gustatory nerves! To be honest, it's always been a sweet failure. I mean, I am actually creating something that totally differs from the finish product. First, the roses nails that  turns out to cotton candy. Then this one. This is a chessboard.


Then again, I was told that it is a chocolate wrapper. The Limited Edition Hershey's Kisses Marshmallow Creme! Common denominator? Letter 'C' and 'sweets'. Alright, I'll take it as a compliment.  Oh btw, I use China Glaze Hi-Tek for the base and stamped with Essie Topless & Barefoot.



Woooo! Somehow convincing. 

I am very excited over the things right now. My new lacquers (Hunger Games Edition et al.), sister's homecoming, Baccalaureate and Graduation, Summer Camp, Med school and more. I can foresee that I'll be busier than bees but let me enjoy the untaken days with you.

"A cheerful heart is a good medicine." --- Proverbs 17:22 (NIV)

1 comment: