Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 1: Short But Happy

This is it. Another  happening that pushed me into a funny challenge. So here I am again, whining about short nails which I purposely cut. Long story; gonna tell it at the end of this challenge.

Complaint #2: Not being happy about OPI Miso Happy With This Color. Okay. Maybe, maybe it's just that, it's not properly named. Seriously, heaven knows how hard I tried liking it as I swatch it 3-4 times; close to perfect but complaint #3, it takes forever to dry.

I took a shot of it while it's wet and I realized that hmmm... it's the perfect nude on my skin in contrast to my previous post that it's Essie Topless & Barefoot.

Under direct sunlight


Whatcha think?

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. 
If you want to be happy, practice compassion"

No comments:

Post a Comment