Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 6: Volt-in

I'm getting amazed lately while trying/comparing my unused polishes with similar colors. Well, this one is really a surprise for me. Don't think that I am being exaggerated, just excited. Haha!


Can you recognize these colors? Okay. This is taken in daytime, w/ no artificial light/s and macro lenses. The one in the right looks darker and that's true. At first, I assume that they may not be dupes but I can make a gradient out of them. True; they aren't dupes. Wrong; I can not make a gradient using them.

R - China Glaze Stone Cold (matte)
L - China Glaze Jitterbug

So, what did I end up?


Fyi, I apply only ChG Stone Cold for the base and Seche Vite for the gloss.

Using my sister's D9100, it takes time for me to bring about a good shot for the rest of the pics. Soooorry! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment