Monday, April 2, 2012

Go with Green

So, it took me, no, not a week, just 6 1/2 days. As I said, my sister is here and we're spending all the time together, plus I attended the every night's events that I'm lacking time to do-undo-redo my nails. Yeah so many reason. Haha.

I devotedly tried the Katniss Everdeen's manicure but I finished nothing. Lol. Again, I might be trying it next time. Alright,  the last event that I attended is the (Graduation) ball party and I unconsciously wore the a-la Fat Tuesdays without the violet/purple shade.


China Glaze Passion
Missha HGR01
Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory (top color)
China Glaze Luxe & Lush

Which color do you think made it perfect? Hmmm, they compliment just perfectly.

These nails actually remind me of something. Mardi Gras. At least, even I didn't end with an arrow or fire, I ended with a rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment