Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 4: The Green-dient

Oh well, I'm finally back and I'm a li'l tired (*whew) so I'm making this short but meaningful.

Green gradient. I will be honest because my brain is so blunt today that my endogenous wikipedia is not functioning; and since that green is one of my best loved color, that is it.


Can you name at least one? If you suppose that ChG For Audrey is one of those present then you know you're right. How about the other gradient? (Index to pinkie) Namely MAC Mischievous Mint, Orly Gumdrop, ChG For Audrey and Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money.

Mischievous Mint is maybe a dupe of Essie Mint Candy Apple, eh? Next time we'll see. =)


Ooh-la-la! This is an obvious gorgeousness! I think I made a good edifice.


"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal. It is like a stone wasted on the field without becoming a part of any edifice." --- José Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment