Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 7: Midnight Indigo

Essie Midnight Cami and Zoya Indigo. They are intense. As in intense-tional. I've been looking over the web for any dupes of those colors as well as comparisons for each but I end up with nothing. Well, if I overlook some reviews, please let me know. 

They have obvious color discrepancy judging through their bottles. But wait...




These are combinations of Midnight Cami and Indigo. Can you tell which is which? Okay, I won't make it hard for you. Pinkie/Middle/Thumb: Zoya Indigo; Ring/Index: Essie Midnight Cami.

Zoya Indigo is described as blackened/dark blue with shimmer. While Essie Midnight Cami is a shimmering deep twilight blue. Those descriptions are true but I cannot justify the shimmer especially under the top coat.

One more pic.


Oh okay. So that's the shimmer.  I forgot the flash. Still no difference at all. I'm almost about to conclude that they are deadly dupes. I just need someone to hint me if they have tried these colors. Or let my nail wheel decide. Meanwhile I put Essie MAY on my left hand and I'm enjoying that (even) I cannot recognize which is Essie and which is Zoya!




Finally,  these two are gorgeous colors. I decided not to stamp or put anything 'cos they are barely noticeable just as is. 


"God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine." 

No comments:

Post a Comment