Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 8: Choco Candy Sprinkle

What if...


and


are joined together?

Will it result to...



or this?

Heart-warming indeed. I was a bit smiling and laughing while doing this because I first intended to do a fuchsia gradient but I'm happy that I changed my mind. For these nails, I use two coats of Nubar Swiss Chocolate ( I intend to use OPI Suzi Says Da! but repeal at the latter) and topped with Essie A Cut Above (luxe effects).

Nubar is my new love! Nah, don't get it wrong. I mean, I cannot explain how I fell in love at first use. It's just so perfect that I didn't give me any trouble. Very smooth, very, very good. Way much better that MAC Nail Polishes. This glitter effects from Essie is also an excellent job. Surprisingly smooth for a glitter polish. Barely two coats of Seche Vite and I'm done.

More shots.



Polarized version.


"Any sane person loves chocolate." --- Bob Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment